Titanium Heater With Ceramic Heating Element Core (TY-HE)
Ceramic core immersion heaters are used to heat many types of liquids. These heaters are made of resistance wires housed inside cylindrical ceramic heating elements. The entire assembly is installed in a stainless steel sleeve. The sleeve will be in direct contact with the fluid or Oil to be heated.
• Generators and motors
• Hot water equipment
• Tarmac manufacturing equipment
•Electrical water heater
You Might Also Like
- Arc Stud Welding Ceramic Ferrule RF UF PF Type
- M8 Ceramic Ferrule for Arc Welding Stud
- Waterproof Piezoelectric Ceramic, Ultrasonic Transdu...
- Cordierite Mullite Monolith Honeycomb Ceramic for He...
- AC220V 10g Dry Portable Ozone Generator Ceramic Plat...
- Pure Nickel Crucible 100ml High Temperature Corrosio...