Pzt8 50*17*6.5 Piezoelectric Ceramics Ring for 20K Ultrasonic Welding Transducer
Piezoelectric ceramic materials are electromechanical transducers: They can convert mechanical energy into electrical energy and vice-versa. Piezoelectric ceramic materials from us are used in sensors, actuators, gas ignition and in power transducers for high-power ultrasonic applications.
Piezoelectric ceramic Material are used to convert mechanical parameters, such as pressure and acceleration, into electrical parameters or, conversely, to convert electrical signals into mechanical movement or vibration.
In sensors they make it possible to convert forces, pressures and accelerations into electrical signals, and in sonic and ultrasonic transducers to convert electric voltages into vibrations or deformations.
Piezo Cylinders (Tubes)
Piezoelectric Ultrasonic Air Transducers
Ultrasonic sound, under water sound
Ring piezoelectric ceramic transducer is used widely for hydrophone, underwater sensor, sonar etc.
More special piezoelectric ceramic can be made as client's request.
Our team will provide you professional piezoelectric technology.
You Might Also Like
- Alumina Oxide Ceramic Tile for Processing Equipments
- High Quality Mosi2 Heating Element for Electric Furnace
- 100-240V 20g Quadruple Ozone Generator Plate for Air...
- 122X60mm Ceramic Far Infrared Heating Panel
- in Stock Boat Shape Ceramic Melting Crucibles
- Industrial Custom Al2O3 Alumina Ceramic Open-End Nav...