Manufacturer Electrical Bobbin Insulator Cordierite Ceramic
Cordierite C520 as a lightweight structural material, thermal insulation material or catalyst carrier, cordierite-based porous ceramics have become increasingly important. This group includes subgroups C510, C511 and C520, which are compositions with different cordierite and porosity content. Some examples of current applications are: flowing electric water heaters, heating element tubes, heating element supports in furnaces, connecting rod heaters, soldering iron heating boxes, gas heater inserts, spark protector catalyst carriers in the automotive industry, etc.
Each customer's satis factory is our goal. We are looking for long-term cooperation with each customer. To meet this we keep up our quality and provide extraordinary customer service. Welcome to our company we are expecting to cooperate with you.
You Might Also Like
- Industrial Custom Advanced 96% Alumina Ceramic Disk ...
- 5g, 7g, 10g Portable Ozone Generator with Programabl...
- PTFE Adhesive Tape for PVC Window Welding
- Ceramic Honeycomb as Heat Transfer Media for Rto / Rco
- 160kVA 10kv Oil Immersed Three Phase Amorphous Alloy...
- Aluminium Flange for Transformer Bushing