High Temperature Insulation 99.7% 99 Al2O3 Alumina Ceramic Tube
Alumina C799 is a very hard, dense material of exceptional strength. Alumina ceramic exhibits resistance to both high temperature and corrosion. Electrical properties of alumina ceramic aluminum oxide include high volume resistivity as well as low loss characteristics at high frequencies. We produce many grades of Alumina Oxide Ceramic products by injection molding, dry pressing and extrusion processes. By using these processes and different chemistry, alumina ceramic properties are enhanced to meet most engineering requirements. Applications for alumina oxide ceramic include pump seals, temperature sensors, knife sharpeners and refractory anchors.
Alumina C799 content: ≥92%
Density: ≥3.6 g/cm3
Rockwell hardness: ≥80 HRA
Compressive strength: ≥850 Mpa
Fracture toughness KΙC: ≥4.8MPa·m1/2
Flexural strength: ≥290MPa
Thermal conductivity: 20W/m.K
Coefficient of thermal expansion: 7.2×10-6m/m.K
Our company insists on the purpose of "takes service priority for standard quality guarantee for the brand do business in good faith to provide professional rapid accurate and timely service for you". We welcome old and new customers to negotiate with us. We will serve you with all sincerity!
You Might Also Like
- High Frequency Steatite C221 Ceramic Fuse Body Advan...
- High Bonding Small Size Metallization Metalized Cera...
- Sn8p2602bpb Imported Dual in-Line DIP Package Integr...
- High Density Melting Ceramic Crucible Used for Labor...
- 3889310 D5000681013 Lf16175 Detroit Diesel Lube Oil ...
- Insulating Part Alumina Ceramic Insulator