Friction Resistant Oxide Ceramic Tube for Engineering Equipment
Wear Resistant Ceramic Pipes
Applications: Widely used for mining classifying& concentrate cyclone,
Coal separeation&classifying cyclone, Environmental Protection Cyclone
Material: Alumina C795 and Alumina C799
Forming Method: Isostatic Pressing
Wear- Resistance: 10times stronger than common pipes at the same condition.
Corrosion Resistance: Lined Ceramic Pipe with the ability of acid-resistant
Scouring resistance: Can resist brush by material of large grain size without cracking.
You Might Also Like
- 5kV 7.2kV A20 Porcelain Ceramic Bus Insulator
- Lab Alumina Ceramic Porcelain Crucibles, Standard Pr...
- Wear-Resitant Silicon Carbide Ceramic Insert for E-C...
- Alumina, Cordierite, Mullite, Corundum Mullite Honey...
- Rto Rco Alumina Porcelain Cordierite Mullite Honeyco...
- 889708 Alumina Ceramic Nozzle Apply for TIG Welding ...