Direct Manufacturer Electric Mica Band Heater Heating Element
Ceramic band heaters are medium- to high-temperature band heaters with a 1200°F a maximum working temperature.They comprise a nickel-chrome coil housed in steatite modular elements with an external cover in sheet Alusi or stainless steel.Steatite is a magnesium silicate material that has been used for many decades as insulators or enclosures for electrical components. Additionally, it has been incorporated into many appliance, aerospace and automotive applications where moderate strength, low cost and good electrical resistance are required. This ceramic material can be formed into complex shapes prior to sintering, which has led to wide usage in a variety of applications.
Overview of Physical Properties
Relatively high mechanical strength
High volume resistivity at elevated temperatures
Excellent dielectric strength
Low dissipation factor
Due to the physical properties of steatite ceramics showed above,steatite ceramics are great materials for heating elements.
You Might Also Like
- Factory Direct Sale Classical Ceramic Kitchen Knife
- New Type 15g/H Stainless Steel Ozone Plates with Cir...
- Energy Saving Extruder Barrel Ceramic Band Heater He...
- Ceramic Radiant Tube Heating Element for Furnace
- Flanged Alumina Ceramic Grinding Burr for Pepper/Sal...
- Ys Ceramic Water Spray Flat Fan Nozzle Tip