Alumina Ceramic Pipe Cone for Slurry and Ash Piping
Wear Resistant Ceramic Pipes
Applications: Widely used for mining classifying& concentrate cyclone,
Coal separeation&classifying cyclone, Environmental Protection Cyclone
Material: Alumina C795 and Alumina C799
Forming Method: Isostatic Pressing
Wear- Resistance: 10times stronger than common pipes at the same condition.
Corrosion Resistance: Lined Ceramic Pipe with the ability of acid-resistant
Scouring resistance: Can resist brush by material of large grain size without cracking.
You Might Also Like
- High Bonding Strength Alumina Metalized Ceramic Cove...
- High Brazing Strength Metalized Ceramics for Klystrons
- Gas Burner Ceramic Igniter Heater Spark Electrode
- Ceramic Welding Accessories Ceramic Bobbin Heater fo...
- All Kinds of Shape Auto Alumina Exhaust Porous Ceram...
- Textile Grooved Ceramic Eyelets 99% Alumina Ceramic ...