800kHz 10*2.5mm Ultrasonic Piezoelectric Ceramic Ultrasonic Ceramic
Piezoelectric ceramic materials are electromechanical transducers: They can convert mechanical energy into electrical energy and vice-versa. Piezoelectric ceramic materials from us are used in sensors, actuators, gas ignition and in power transducers for high-power ultrasonic applications.
Piezoelectric ceramic Material are used to convert mechanical parameters, such as pressure and acceleration, into electrical parameters or, conversely, to convert electrical signals into mechanical movement or vibration.
In sensors they make it possible to convert forces, pressures and accelerations into electrical signals, and in sonic and ultrasonic transducers to convert electric voltages into vibrations or deformations.
Piezo Cylinders (Tubes)
Piezoelectric Ultrasonic Air Transducers
Ultrasonic sound, under water sound
Ring piezoelectric ceramic transducer is used widely for hydrophone, underwater sensor, sonar etc.
More special piezoelectric ceramic can be made as client's request.
Our team will provide you professional piezoelectric technology.
You Might Also Like
- High Al2O3 Aluminum Oxide Ceramic Parts Alumina Ceramic
- 7g/H Remote Control Portable Ozone Generator Air Pur...
- Gas Cooker Alumina Ceramic Ignitor Spark Igniter
- Double Stage Plastic Regrind Machine for Squeezed Pl...
- Amorphous Metal Core Transformer Bushing En 50386 -E...
- 3m 9079K Transparent Ultra Thin High Temperature Res...